At B&M Roofing, we are extremely proud of our history and portfolio of accomplishments in residential roof repairs and construction. Our experienced residential roofing Colorado company has been providing quality service throughout the Centennial State since 1947. Our workmanship speaks for itself, and we continue to provide an unmatched experience for customers in need of roof repairs, maintenance, and general construction.
For specific residential services, be sure to take advantage of our free estimate. We’d be happy to take a look and offer recommendations or guidance on the best approach to a healthy roof!
As a group of experienced residential roofing specialists, we understand that having a wide array of roofing materials to choose from can be overwhelming. Backed by extensive knowledge and experience, B&M Roofing is happy to work with you to understand which system is right for your home’s aesthetic and budgetary needs. We are committed to utilizing our own employees for residential work as opposed to subcontractors.
We can assure you that our crews are well trained, experienced and professional. B&M Roofing is exceptionally proud of our clean up procedures as well as the quality of our craftsmanship. For your safety and peace of mind, we are fully insured and licensed to operate anywhere in Colorado and the surrounding states.
We also provide responsive services for emergency roof repairs.
Residential Roofing Colorado
A home’s roof is an important component to ensure optimal health and safety for you and your loved ones. While Colorado is a beautiful state to call home, it also means that it comes with heavy weather conditions, whether snow, wind or hail. It’s important to routinely examine and ensure that your roof is holding strong through each season. Our residential roofing Colorado company can help to ensure that your roof is in pristine shape and extend the overall lifespan, saving you thousands in the process!
Luckily, we know roofs including commercial and residential.
Residential Roof Repairs Colorado
Residential roof repairs are a necessity that too many homeowners overlook or forego. But with fluctuating weather patterns, your roof may be exposed to elemental damage all year round. For this reason, it’s important to keep up with ongoing inspection and ensure that your roof doesn’t succumb to leaks or other expensive issues.
Your roof, at some point, will undoubtedly require a repair. In order to ensure that the problem or issues are not made worse, we can help to repair it before damages become problematic by negatively impacting the health of your home. Our offered residential roof repairs are comprehensive and we take a customized approach with every roof we inspect. Health roofs are important in more than a few ways.
If you are experiencing leaks or damages, be sure to contact us for a free inspection so we can assess immediate needs.
B&M Roofing Residential Roof Repairs & Construction
Our experienced Colorado roofers are happy to assist. Regardless of the type of roof your house supports, we have you covered. B&M residential roofing Colorado company works on a wide variety of roofing types including:
Asphalt Composite Shingles
- All Types
- Dimensional / Architectural
- Hail Resistant
- Double / Triple Laminate
- Custom Designer, Slate Style
Tile & Slate
- Concrete: Shake, Slate & Spanish Styles
- Clay: Spanish, Flat & Custom Styles
- Quarried Slate: Foreign & Domestic
- Cedar Shakes & Wood Shingles
Composite & Recycled Products
- Tile, Cedar & Slate Patterns of all types
- Pre-Finished Standing Seam
- Metal Shingles
- Stone Coated Steel
- Flat Seam Metal
- Ridge Vents, Skylights
- Attic Vents
- Seamless Gutters and Downspouts: Prefinished Steel
- Soffit & Fascia Systems
- Self-adhering Ice and Water Barrier Underlayment
- Synthetic Underlayment
Residential New Roof Constructions
A new roof is a costly investment with practical and aesthetic implications. In general, the roof is your home’s most important protection against rain, snow and nature’s elements. The roof can also significantly impact the value of your home if you’re looking to sell it now or in the near future.
B&M Roofing Colorado provides new roof construction for residential homes in need of a roof replacement. Some signs that indicated you may need a new roof include:
1. Shingles are visibly worn – Does your roof look like it has bald spots? While your shingles may still be keeping moisture out, a lack of reflective granules also allows excess heat into your home. Additionally, asphalt exposure will likely lead to drying and cracking, which then leads to an issue of leaks.
2. Shingles are cupped or curled – wind-driven moisture can find its way beneath the shingles causing a build-up of moisture which can lead to leaks and rot.
3. Cosmetic Issues – while the overall look may seem to be just aesthetic, chances are if your roof looks bad it probably is bad. Be sure there are no underlying issues that you may be able to identify at a simple glance.
4. Inside tears on the ceiling – if there are leaks that are not causing puddling in your house, but are causing some ceiling issues, it’s likely that there’s a small leak. Taking care of these matters quickly can save time and money later.
Finding the best roofing materials is a matter of preference and practicality. We can help you find what is best for your residential home through our expert residential roofing Colorado guides. Discover how our insistence on quality and hard work have enabled us to meet our goals and customer requirements on residential roofing repair and construction jobs since 1947.
Visit our Residential Portfolio to explore past projects completed in Denver, Boulder, and Fort Collins.