At B&M Roofing, we are extremely proud of our history and portfolio of accomplishments in residential roofing construction and repair. We have been providing quality service throughout Colorado since 1947.
As a group of experienced residential roofing specialists, we understand that having a wide array of roofing materials to choose from can be overwhelming. Backed by extensive knowledge and experience, B&M Roofing is happy to work with you to understand which system is right for your home’s aesthetic and budgetary needs. We are committed to utilizing our own employees for residential work as opposed to subcontractors.
We can assure you that our crews are well trained, experienced and professional. B&M Roofing is exceptionally proud of our clean up procedures as well as the quality of our craftsmanship. For your safety and peace of mind, we are fully insured and licensed to operate anywhere in Colorado and the surrounding states.
For steep roofs, B&M Roofing offers:
- Asphalt Composite Shingles
- All Types
- Dimensional / Architectural
- Hail Resistant
- Double / Triple Laminate
- Custom Designer, Slate Style
- Tile & Slate
- Concrete: Shake, Slate & Spanish Styles
- Clay: Spanish, Flat & Custom Styles
- Quarried Slate: Foreign & Domestic
- Wood Roofing
- Cedar Shakes & Wood Shingles
- Composite & Recycled Products
- Tile, Cedar & Slate Patterns of all types
- Metal Systems
- Pre-Finished Standing Seam
- Metal Shingles
- Stone Coated Steel
- Flat Seam Metal
- Ridge Vents, Skylights
- Attic Vents
- Seamless Gutters and Downspouts: Prefinished Steel
- Soffit & Fascia Systems
- Self-adhering Ice and Water Barrier Underlayment
- Synthetic Underlayment
Discover how our insistence on quality and hard work have enabled us to meet our goals and customer requirements on residential roofing repair and construction jobs since 1947.
Visit our Residential Portfolio to explore past projects completed in Denver, Boulder and Fort Collins.