National Roofing Week 2019
B&M Roofing of Colorado is proud to celebrate the National Roofing Contractors Association’s (NRCA) National Roofing Week June 2-8, 2019! Each year, the NRCA sets aside a week to raise awareness of the significance of roofs on every home and business and to share the good deeds of the roofing community.
On June 7th, the NRCA will be hosting it’s first NRCA Giving Day to raise funds that will benefit the Melvin Kruger Endowed Scholarship Program. This scholarship program was created to help shape the future of the roofing industry. Their goal is to raise $100,000 in gifts to provide additional scholarships to students pursuing a career in the roofing and building construction industries.
Additionally, all NRCA members are encouraged to engage with and contribute to charitable organizations within their communities. B&M Roofing often works with Habitat for Humanity by donating our services to their projects. Currently, we are working on a project in Loveland, CO and another in Boulder, CO.
How To Celebrate National Roofing Week
The NRCA is holding a social media campaign this year that calls for members to “Share Your Story.” Members are encouraged to post photos and tag the NRCA each day in posts that a representative of the daily themes. Here are the themes:
- Sunday: National Roofing Week Kick Off
- Monday: Charitable Projects – demonstrate charitable giving
- Tuesday: Employee Training – demonstrate how workers are trained
- Wednesday: Employee Appreciation – share photos of employees
- Thursday: Signature Projects – showcase any signature commercial or residential projects
- Friday: Celebration – How each company celebrated the week
- Saturday: Wrap-up