Roofing Companies Denver
There are different roofing companies in Denver, Colorado, and B&M Roofing is one of the industry leaders. These roofing companies render different services, ranging from commercial to residential. So, irrespective of your roofing needs, a roofing company in Denver, Colorado, can cater to your needs.
But what exactly can you expect from these roofing companies in Denver? Is it important to hire one? And who are the top roofers in Denver? This article answers these questions and more.
What Do Roofing Companies Do in Colorado?
Before discussing what roofing companies do in Colorado, it is essential to explain the different types of roofers there are in Denver, Colorado.
- Commercial Roofers: Commercial roofing services focuses on installing or replacing flat roofs and other industrial applications. They focus primarily on commercial construction and sometimes carry out residential projects.
- Residential Roofers: As the name implies, residential roofing services focus on personal homes. Residential roofers work on shingle and metal roof installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement.
- Industrial Roofers: Industrial roofing services deal with maintaining and repairing industrial roofs. Industrial roofers focus on metal roofs and industrial applications.
- Roofing Contractors: This refers to roofers who work on commercial and residential buildings. If you need a general contractor, it is best to go with roofing contractors in Denver, as they have experience in both roofing types. Also, roofing contractors act as a one-stop shop for all your roofing needs.
Now, what do these roofing companies in Colorado do?
Roof installation is quite common, and it involves putting a new roof on your house or business structure. Installing a new roof takes time and requires the expertise of seasoned roofers. So, carefully choose the roofing company to handle this project.
Roof repair is another common service rendered by roofing companies in Denver. However, unlike roof installation, the focus here is on fixing any damaged part of your roof. For this to happen, the roofing contractor will assess the damage and tell you what repair the roof needs.
Replacement is different from repair. Here, you might have to haul an entire section rather than fix a damaged part of the roof. This makes roof replacement a job for the experts, so hire a reputable roofing company.
Removal of Waste and Cleaning of Debris
Most roofing companies offer waste removal and cleaning of debris on the rooftop as part of their services. This service is particularly sought after a heavy storm or other acts of nature damage the rooftop.
Colorado is no stranger to storms like hail, tornados, snow storms, etc., and it causes severe damage to rooftops. You can contact a roofing contractor that renders emergency services in such instances. These services are available all week long for 24 hours.
Why Is It Important to Hire a Roofing Company in Denver?
Aside from using top-notch roofing materials when roofing your home, the roofing contractor you work with ensures you get a well-installed roof. To this end, it is prudent to work with a local roofing company in Denver. The following are several reasons why you should choose a local roofer:
- You can verify their licenses and references, as local businesses thrive on referrals.
- Local roofing companies in Denver know local building codes that must be met. Therefore, there are fewer avenues for issues with non-compliance, which might delay your roofing project.
- Working with local roofers gives you access to quick and prompt service delivery. Also, you can contact them easily or visit their office if there’s an issue with the roof.
- You get easy access to emergency services in case of storms or serious accidents that impact your roof.
- You get better-personalized service as local Denver roofers dedicate their time to their customers, something roofing companies outside the may be unable to offer.
Do Commercial Roofers Need to be Licensed in Denver?
Yes. Generally, Colorado classifies roofing contractors — including commercial roofers — as general contractors. As such, they are not required to carry a special state license. However, they must have a business license, which shows that the company has been active for a minimum of two years.
A roofing company must have a valid and current business license to obtain a permit for an extensive project. In addition to the preceding, they must carry a Class D-Roof Covering and Waterproofing license. If the roofing project involves significant structural work, the roofing contractor needs a Class A or Class B General Contractor License.
How to Select the Best Roofing Company in Denver
Just because a roofing company is one of the best in Denver does not mean they are the right fit for you. So how do you select the best roofing company for your needs?
Here are some helpful tips:
- Research the company online and check past client reviews
- Speak to your neighbors and ask them the company that handles their roofing job
- Visit the company’s website to familiarize yourself with their services
- Find out the company’s years and level of experience
- Compare prices with other roofing companies in Denver
- Interview the roofing company and stay objective
- Check to see if the company has a free estimate system
Trust B&M Roofing With Your Roofing Needs
At B&M Roofing, we are committed to rendering top-notch services to all our residential and commercial clients. We are available all year, whether you need repairs, installations, or replacements. So, request a free estimate today!